Translate

Tuesday 19 February 2013

SAD day for South Africans...and the world round...

Oscar Pistorius now faces a schedule 6 murder charge which will make bail virtually impossible for the athlete, unless substantial evidence brings about a turn around in decision nearing the end of his 2nd bail hearing today.

Oscar was said to have broken down in prayer while looking devastated as Judge Desmond Nair passed his ruling.

Judge Nair could not exclude planning, in the murder case of Reeva Steenkamp. It was said that Pistorius put on his prosthetic legs and walked 7 meters to the bathroom where Reeva was shot through the door.

Family and friends of Oscar Pistorius held a quick prayer meeting after judge Nair confirms that premeditation will be the charge the athlete will have to face,as the trial continues.

Meanwhile it's said that his sponsors Nike and Oakley have officially distanced themselves from Oscar Pistorius.


Oscar Pistorius shows up at court for his 2nd bail hearing, on 19/02/2013...


Oscar Pistorius infront of the media before leaving court whilst his 2nd bail hearing today 19th February 2013...


Oscar's  brother and siser in court for their brother's 2nd bail hearing...


Media waiting to enter the court room for Oscar's 2nd bail hearing...

Journalists/media inside the courtroom...


Oscar looking devastated as he faces charges of premeditated murder of girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp...


Oscar's dad and sister...


Oscar Pistorius, exhausted and devastated...


A sea of media all wanting to be apart of what is set to be the most intriguing court case of the century...


Oscar Pistorius's father in court to support his son...


The calm before the storm...outside the court...


Media setting up outside court...


ANC Woman League members making there presence known outside court...

TWEETS FROM KARYN MAUGHAN from ENCA LIVE AS SHE REPORTS FROM THE 2ND BAIL HEARING OF OSCAR PISTORIUS:

As Oscar's attorney reads out his clients avidavit:

: I tried to save Reeva. But she died in my arms. I can't stand how much hurt I've caused.

: then I realized Reeva wasn't there. I went onto balcony and screamed for help. I put my legs on.

: I didn't have my prosthetic legs on. I felt vulnerable. I feared real harm to me and Reeva. I fired.

: I thought Reeva was in bad. I screamed out that the person must get out of house and Reeva must call police

: at some stage, I went outside to get a fan. I heard a noise in the bathroom and felt sense of terror come over me.

We resume with 's statement: I'm acutely aware of violent criminals breaking in. I've got death threats.

: we were deeply in love and couldn't be happier. I loved her and I know she felt the same way.

Roux tells : it's ok, you're just a human being. It's fine.

Roux asks that 's brother be allowed to sit next to him. OP pipes up: it's really fine, I'm fine.

Magistrate: please try and maintain your composure : thank you.n

Nair interrupts court: my compassion as a human being doesn't allow me to continue this.

: Reeva had bought me a present for Valentines Day. We were deeply in love. Oscar sobs.

: on 13 February, Reeva and I agreed to have quiet dinner at home. She later did yoga exercises.

: I deny that I committed murder in the strongest point. Even though I don't have to, I want to deal with these allegations.

: I earn R5,6million a year. I've never been convicted of crimes.

: I have no intention to relocate as I love my country.

: I fail to understand how I can be charged with premeditated murder, let alone murder. I didn't mean to kill Reeva@eNCAnews

: the interests of justice permit my release on bail.

Court will now hear what says happened on Valentine's Day - through an affidavit.


FOLLOW ON TWITTER: @karynmaughan as she reports live from the 2nd bail hearing of Oscar Pistorius


Oscar Pistorius's avidavit reads as follows:

Oscar Pistorius'statement: "I am an adult male, SA citizen and applicant in this app and seek to be released on bail. I make this affidavit of my own free will and have not been influenced. Contents are true and correct. I fail to understand how I could be charged with murder, let alone premed murder because I had no intention to kill. I had no intention to kill my girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp. Sil...verwoods property values at R5-million. Other properties valued at about R2-million. I have been informed I have been accused of murder - I deny the accusation. Nothing can be further from the truth that I planned the murder of my girlfriend. On 13 Feb Reeva would have gone out with her friends, me with mine. She wanted to stay at home. I was watching TV. My legs were off. She was doing yoga. At the end of the evening we got into bed. I'm acutely aware of people gaining entries to homes to commit crime, I've received death threats. I sleep with my 9mm under my bed. I woke up to close the sliding door and heard a noise in the bathroom. I was scared and didn’t switch on the light. I got my gun and moved towards the bathroom. I screamed at the intruder. Because I did not have my legs on I felt vulnerable. I fired shots through the bathroom door and told Reeva to call police. I walked back to the bed and realised Reeva was not in bed. Its then it dawned on me it could be her in there. I kicked the door open. Called paramedics and complex security. I tried to carry her down stairs for help. I tried to help her but she died in my arms. With the benefit of hindsight I realise that Reeva went to the bathroom when I went to close the balcony door. I am an international sports star; I will not evade my trial. After the shooting I did not flee the scene. I remained until the police arrived. I don’t know of any witnesses in this matter, and I won’t interfere with any witnesses."
 

...


Meanwhile the family of Reeva Steenkamp has attended a funeral service held for her in Port Elizabeth her hometown.Only close friends and family were in attendance.

The late Reeva Steenkamp

Funeral Service of Reeva Steenkamp

Leaked footage of Reeva Steenkamp's funeral


Reeva Steenkamp speaks on her 'EXIT' in life, interview done for Tropika Island of Treasure...







SONG OF THE DAY...








;)




...TRW








No comments:

Post a Comment