Translate

Monday 18 February 2013

(MY) NEWS...

South Africa, is gripped and caught up in a media whirlwind, what possibly could be the next "OJ" trial is set to take stand as Oscar Pistorius heads to caught tomorrow for his bail hearing.
As a nation we shocked and saddened by the fall of South Africa's national hero...
There are mixed emotions, people on the street are stunned at the thought of Oscar Pistorius possibly spending a lifetime in jail for the murder! of Reeva Steenkamp...

Meanwhile her family are preparing for her memorial to take place in Port Elizabeth tomorrow, the same day as Oscar goes court for his bail hearing...

As a young adult, in the same age category as Reeva and Oscar, I truly feel for them both. Here you have a beautiful girl, who to her...possibly found the love of her life...and you have Oscar, a young man who could have possibly lost sight of love for a split second which resultedg in both their lives...diminished, into thin air...

The sad part about this media circus is that, when the dust has settles and judgement is passed...we as a society and media will move on(swiftly)...and Reeva and Oscar will eventually be just another headline that made history in a country stricken by crime, murder and corruption...
So the question remains, what will our nation, and it's people do regarding violence, crime,murder,corruption...? 

(If only the media will give this whole thing a break and let justice takes it's course)

My heart goes out to both Reeva and Oscar...

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys and those left beind to pick up the pieces...
It could have easily been my brother, sister, when I think of this tragic love story, I think of those closest to me...
Let's never think we are above one another, that we are untouchable ... at the end of the day, life happens, and it happens to us all....

Oscar with his Brother, on his way to court...
Oscar breaks down as the judge says premeditated murder...

Set to be the next "OJ" trial...


Oscar immediatley after he was arrested...

Oscar looking devasted in court...

A father reaching out to his son...

Tragic love...


Reeva Steenkamp, Tropika Island of fun


Fellow Tropika Island of fun, contestant...speaks about Reeva...


Tropika Island of fun - Reeva Steenkamp


Oscar and his sister...


Oscar takes a glimpse at his Dad before leaving court...

Let's not judge...let justice take it's course and may redemption be upon the horizon...



(MY) OTHER NEWS

King Ri, has official launched her debut clothing line at my favourite retailer River Island, her label called Risqué was showcased at London's Fashion Week...

Rihanna Debuts River Island Collection

Risqué

Rihanna has her collection on point, apart from the models being 'sickly skinny" I think this collection resembles everything Rihanna embodies, the clothing line is bold, fierce, it has this ..."i dont give a fuck" attittude, the clothes speak for itself, now the streets...and it's loyal followers...will listen...and wear!!
Well done to King Ri, she will always be an inspiration...to all the rebellious women out there...always be different,stay different, never to conform...

Rihanna for River Island

Rihanna River Island Collection

Rihanna for River Island 3

Rihanna River Island Collection 2

Rihanna after River Island Collection Debut
King Ri, after her collection debut...



BEYONCE RELEASES:'Life Is But A Dream'

Let's take a peek...

Beyonce releases documentary into her fairy tale life, with HBO's "Life is But a Dream", allowing a CLOSER look into her personal life.

Scenes from the showcase, 'Proud Mama' - Beyonce and her daughter, Blue Ivy

Beyonce featured in Gentlewoman Magazine
Beyonce featured in Gentlewoman Magazine

Beyonce in her bio pic 'Life is But a Dream'

Beyonce's dad Mathew Knowles holds Blue Ivy...


Beyonce speaks on her relationshio with her dad:
I’m feeling very empty because of the relationship with my dad. I’m so fragile at this point and I feel like my soul has been tarnished. Life is unpredictable but I feel like I had to move on and not work with my dad. I don’t care if I don’t sell one record. It’s bigger than the record, it’s bigger than my career. I think one of the biggest reasons I felt like it was time for me to manage myself is because at some point, you need your support system and you need your family. When you are trying to have an every day conversation with your parents, you have to talk about scheduling, you have to talk about your album, performing and touring. It’s just too stressful and it affects your relationship. I needed boundaries and I think my dad needed boundaries. It’s really easy to get confused with this world that’s your job that you live and breathe all day every day and you don’t know when to turn it off. You need a break. I needed a break. I needed my dad. [When asked: Did you get your dad back?] No. It was hard. I had to sacrifice my relationship with my dad. It was a stressful, sad, difficult time but I had to let go.

Jay and Bey In Love
Bey and her superman JAY...

Beyonce being a mother
Queen Bey being a moma, awww...

Beyonce and Julez
 Aunty Bey, and Julez...her sister Solange's son...

Beyonce singing with her sister and Kelly Rowland
Bey having fun with her sister Solange and cousin Kelly Rowland...

Beyonce behind the scenes
Queen Bey an artsit at work...

Beyonce showing off her pregnant belly
Incase you wondered about Bey's pregnant belly...she spoke about that to...


Trailer for her bio pic...

Beyonce's 'Life is but a dream', trailer...


Beyonce discusses reasoning behind the documentary...



"I admire Beyonce for giving her fans what they ultimately were looking for,everyone wants to know what it's like to be Beyonce and we'll definately get a closer look into her life, sacrificing your private life...whether to shut critics or being more open to the world, not sheltering from the reality of celebrity, I hope this documentary will make the world see that...once you decided to go for your dream and make it a reality...the sky literally is the limit and you can only soar higher but it comes with a price....and that price is loosing one's self and therefore I respect Beyonce for protecting that bit of self...because the media and the world later think they own you because your a public figure...when in actual fact your just as human as they are..." The Rebel Women





SONG OF THE DAY 


Mumford and Sons - I will wait 







For more Celebirty news:
www.nicolebitchie.com




;)




.....TRW






No comments:

Post a Comment