Translate

Wednesday 19 December 2012

une, deux, trois..

I'm new to this whole blog thing, I check out other people's blog's and ...I'd like to think mine is pretty random, un-rehearsed, not planned, totally rebelle...
I always was the type of person that went against the grain, I go with my instinct,with what inspires me at a particular moment or even for a life time...

As kid I always was intrigued by Paris and I still am to this day...
I'd like to think that youth and longevity,immortality...remains in Paris...it's where "love" resides...
Whether you love the food,pastry,the culture,art,music,fashion,the history...what's not to love about Paris?!
Not to mention an ounce of Parisian love found and lost a long time ago...that was just the Cerise sur le gâteau...à ce moment, c'était le parfait amour...

So here's TO PARIS



















 

Scarlett Johansson getting Parisian love...


Scarlett Johansson and boyfriend, French journalist Romain Dauric


Styling while she's at it :)





SoNg Of ThE dAy:


Jay-Z & Kanye West "Ni**as in Paris"





au revoir*




TRW....



;)



No comments:

Post a Comment