Translate

Saturday 1 December 2012

Temps que se tenait, les temps de test ...ROLEX!

Ever since I was a little girl...growing up on the Cape Flats, South Africa...my only escape into a world of rebelle (Rebel) was literally  the CNN Style Channel...

It opened a 13 year old to a world filled with imagination, intrigue and REBEL and I could freely visit it evey morning, before walking to school...

It's with this allure that I pay homage to an accesory that has become monumental in it's existence...

the timeless ...rebellious ROLEX...

Tracey was...

I was 13 years old...
 
I intrigued her...


It was timeless...it's presence


She saw through me...


I saw it's beauty...it made me want it...



 She still wants me...


 Stay intrigued...stay Rebelle...Buy yourself a fcukn ROLEX!!!

Rolex love




1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of traceybuchanan blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete