Translate

Thursday 6 June 2013

The LIFE and TIMES - "I will leave my mark so everyone know's I was here" #LIVEIT

Was created to inspire and make the world believe that truth to self and having that vision and Faith in your dreams, allows for the accomplishment of anything we set our hearts,minds and desires to.


Many times we find ourselves in situations where we are able to actually make a difference and become that person we were destined to become.
In reality we often become our own crutch,that's why we should continually better ourselves,at the same time we doubt, when we should push ourselfs to the brim totally freeing ourselves from mediocrity,enabling us to be fearless...

Thank you -Alanis Morissette

Not everyone's dream will ever be the same, but the vision is aligned we all want a sense of complete freedom to live out the best life we can possibly live.


Photo: Taking my MINI to yoga... looks great out here in the LA sun Miniusa
#Be Inspired


You cannot find it anywhere, because it is located inside you… happiness is your natural state. - Russell Simmons
At the end of it all we want to say that we lived...and that we lived free, free from society's boundaries, stresses and pressures we place upon ourselves. As a human race we were always meant to be completely and utterly free..."that's why there will always be those that will swim with the rest of the fish up stream...then you get that one fish that will completely swim in the opposite direction, thats me, thats what I am and always will be"...When I look at my life I always went against the grain...burned myself bad from all the mistakes made but I don't regret living, I never regret the journey!! I always remain true to myself, even if it means walking away from a 9-5 to follow a dream...


#truth
We have to open ourselves up to be who we are, we need to free our minds from boundaries we've set...dont let our goals and our routine life cloud us from becoming that bright star that shines brighter amidst a constallation of so many stars...pay attention to detail,the finer things, listen to that inner voice, take anything that life throws at you and make it work to your advantage...we are what we repeatedly do...fearlessly human...I fnd celebrities inspiring, they have pushed themselves to live the dream they always knew they would live, there lives are a testimony that anything is possible, forget about the celebrity, look at the person behind the name...the story behind the publicity and gossip , paparazzi pic's...the hard work put in, the sacrifice...the long hours passionately,perfecting their craft...to the point where someone is willing to pay them millions for it...

Lana Del Rey - Ride

LOOK - LISTEN - DREAM - CREATE - BE DIFFERENT - PASSIONATE - LOVE YOURSELF - SELF BELIEVE - FAITH - TIME - KNOW - BET ON YOURSELF - LEARN - LISTEN - FALL - GET BACK UP - DREAM - LIVE - LOVE - LAUGH - ONE LIFE -  YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE - LIVE IT - LOVE YOUR LIFE - THE DREAM - IT'S REAL - YOUR REAL - ABLE - RISE - SHINE - REFLECT THE BEAUTY OF LIFE THROUGH YOUR ACTIONS

bE iNSpIrEd - Be On It! #pharrell williams

Pharrell Celebrates Billionare Boys Club's 10 year Anniversary!!
10 years in the game and the label is still going strong... #be on it!!

Jay-Z Beyonce and Pharrell BBC 10th Anniversary
The Carters & Pharell  #investors

Pharrell started the successful streetwear label alongside Nigo OWNER of BAPE. He later formed a partnership with Jay-Z's Roccawear in 2011.

Beyonce Billionarie Boys Club'
Queen Bey repping "Billionare Girls Club"

Pharrell Williams BBC 10th Anniversary
Celebrating the success of a growing and established label!

Pharrell and Q Tip
Pharell and Q-Tip #beonit



WHEN YOU WORK HARD AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF YOU GET TO CHILL WITH YOUR BESTIE AT COCO CHANELS APARTMENT!

Rihanna leaving a party in Paris
Rihanna and best friend Melissa

Rihanna and Melissa
Rihanna and Melissa chilling

Rihanna and Melissa leave their hotel
Rihanna and Melissa fooling about!! #bestielove

RIHANNA'S CHANELS COCO CHANEL

Coco Chanel famous apartment in paris

Rihanna visits Coco Chanel's apartment

Rihanna replicating a #coco moment

Rihanna replicating coco chanel

Rihanna visits Coco Chanel's apartment in Paris

INSPIRING!! #BEONIT


NICOLE BITCHIE


Necole Bitchie is a celebrity Blogger whose rise to fame is truly inspiring, her persistence to give herself a voice transended in a blog that entertains,her work is credible instead of trashing...and making up celebrity mass fabricated nonsense she remains true to herself and the truth...today we celebrate her success!!

The Insert of the Article: Hello Beautiful's 25 Women to know

Her reaction to her Story/ The Article:

Back in 2007, I had a dream and I decided that I was going to go for it!  In my mind, I was going to move to New York and I was going to find a job at a music label, assisting with the marketing and branding of various artists and their projects.  Just before I left, I had dinner with someone in the music industry and he crushed my dreams by telling me I would never make it. ‘You are pretty, you are too nice and people will run all over you…but you can be someone’s secretary’ was his exact words. How sexist and rude!
Now that I look back on my journey, that path may not have been meant for me.  As soon as I came to New York, doors were slamming in my face left and right, I was being told “No” more times than “Yes” and it left my spirit broken. Not to mention I was dead broke. I felt worthless.
There is no such thing as failure. Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction – Oprah
Thanks to the Internet, I eventually was able to create an opportunity for myself when those doors were closing, so I am extremely grateful that Hello Beautiful decided to include me on their ‘25 Women You Need To Know: Media Maven Edition‘ list.   I am in great company with amazing women who have also created opportunities for themselves by way of the Internet, as well as super publicists, radio and TV personalities.
I find inspiration and some of these ladies’ stories every day and I hope you will too.
Thank you so much for the continued support!


Screen Shot 2013-06-06 at 8.55.29 AM


#bEYONIT

























...TRW








;)




No comments:

Post a Comment